Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
Makes 10 cookies
3/4 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
1 1/4 cup gluten-free Oats
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 ripe banana, mashed
1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the dry ingredients except for chocolate chips and coconut sugar.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients including the sugar and mashed banana.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of mix onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for approx. 10-12 minutes depending on your oven or until slightly golden brown.